The EDE2 bootcamp is an intense 4 day hands-on workshop with exams designed for participants to obtain full independent practitioner certification at the end of the course. There will be new models each day. Day 1 will be a teaching day, Days 2 & 3 will be spent scanning, and Day 4 will be the exam day. More details can be found in the EDE2 Course Outline.
- Bahrain CPD (Continuing Professional Development) Certificate
- CPOCUS (Canadian Point-of-Care Ultrasound Society) Acute Core Independent Practitioner. This privilege allows clinician to use ultrasound in their practice.
- Emergency Department Echo(EDE) Continuing Medical Education Certificate.
- Prairie Pocus (Certificate of Completion)
- Participants will receive 18 CPD points from NHRA (National Health Regulatory Authority) of Bahrain. These credits are recognized by authorities in other GCC countries.
Crown Prince Center for Training and Medical Research
Dates & Times
November 24-27, 2023 inclusive
07:30–18:30 each day
Food & Refreshments
Lunch is included with admission and will be provided to all participants each day of the event.
Local COVID guidelines will be followed.
We will be following all public health guidance and national recommendations.
- Cost includes the EDE2 course and all exam fees, minus membership with CPoCUS.
- For people who have already attended a course but need to complete scans and exams for IP certification, there is a $500 discount. Please select “Scan Only” when registering.
Prairie PoCUS reserves the right to cancel a course 4 weeks prior to the course date if we have not received a minimum number of registrations. If this does occur, participants will have the option to move their registration to a future date or receive a full refund. Please see the FAQs page for our full cancellation policy.