The EDE2 bootcamp is an intense 4 day hands-on workshop with exams designed for participants to obtain full independent practitioner certification at the end of the course. There will be new models each day. Day 1 will be a teaching day, Days 2 & 3 will be spent scanning, and Day 4 will be the exam day. More details can be found in the EDE2 Course Outline.
In addition to the EDE course materials it is recommended that you FULLY read and review the CPOCUS curriculum as well as reviewing the positive images that are available to you once you have logged in and activated your membership. You will be tested on the CPOCUS curriculum for your written, practical and visual exams
- Bahrain CPD (Continuing Professional Development) Certificate
- CPOCUS (Canadian Point-of-Care Ultrasound Society) Acute Core Independent Practitioner. This privilege allows clinician to use ultrasound in their practice.
- Emergency Department Echo(EDE) Continuing Medical Education Certificate.
- Prairie Pocus (Certificate of Completion)
- Currently application pending for CPD points with NHRA
King Hamad American Mission Hospital
Dates & Times
***** Depending on registration numbers we may consolidate this course with the EDE1 course, all materials will be covered and advance notice will be shared with participants****
November 22-25, 2023 inclusive
07:30–18:30 each day
Food & Refreshments
Lunch is included with admission and will be provided to all participants each day of the event.
- Cost includes the EDE2 course and all exam fees, minus membership with CPoCUS.
- For people who have already attended a course but need to complete scans and exams for IP certification, there is a $500 discount. Please select “Scan Only” when registering.
Cancellation requests received less than 42 days (6 weeks) from the first course day of the course will not be eligible for any credit, refund or transfer. Please see the FAQs page for our full cancellation policy.
Prairie PoCUS reserves the right to cancel a course 28 days (4 weeks) prior to the first day of a course if we have not received a minimum number of registrations. If this does occur, participants will have the option to move their registration to a future date or receive a full refund.