EDE Plus is an intense 1-day hands-on workshop is designed for participants to complete the practical training component of for their introductory course in point-of-care ultrasound.
The online precourse (10+hrs) is completed before the course day so we can focus on maximum time at bedside with hands-on probe training. We have maximized the instructor and machine ratios to ensure you keep scanning.
In this course, we will cover point-of-care detection of;
- Pericardial Effusions & Global Cardiac Contractility
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Abdominal Free Fluid
- Pleural Effusions
- Pulmonary Edema
- Intrauterine Pregnancy – Transvaginal & Transabdominal Detection
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – University
1838 College Drive Bldg#2, Saskatoon
Dates & Times
Food & Refreshments
Lunch is included with admission and will be provided to all participants each day of the event.
COVID protocols will be in place.
We will be providing all required COVID safety PPE and ensuring all public health guidance and national recommendations are followed.
- Cost includes the EDE course and all exam fees including registration with CPoCUS.
- For people who have done a course and want to scan only there is a $500 discount.