The EDE bootcamp is an intense 4-day hands-on workshop with exams designed for participants to obtain full independent practitioner certification at the end of the course. There will be new models each day. Day 1 will be a teaching day, Days 2 & 3 will be spent scanning, and Day 4 will be the exam day. More details can be found in the EDE Core Bootcamp Outline.
This course will include first-trimester pregnancy (transabdominal) with measurement of the fetal crown–rump length.
Access to the online mandatory precourse will be sent to participants approximately 4 weeks prior to the bootcamp. The precourse is a critical component for being successful at the bootcamp. It is suggested to schedule a minimum of 10 hours to complete it. It is a mandatory requirement to be completed prior to arrival on the first day.
- Nigeria CPD (Continuing Professional Development) Certificate *Pending Approval*
- CPOCUS (Canadian Point-of-Care Ultrasound Society) Acute Core Independent Practitioner. This privilege allows clinicians to use ultrasound in their practice.
- Emergency Department Echo(EDE) Continuing Medical Education Certificate.
- Prairie Pocus (Certificate of Completion)
Dates & Times
Dec 17-20, 2024 inclusive
07:30–18:30 each day
Food & Refreshments
Lunch is included with admission and will be provided to all participants each day of the event.
Local public health recommendations will be followed.
- Cost includes the EDE course and all exam fees, minus registration with CPoCUS.
Cancellations for any reason less than 6 weeks of the course date will not be refund.. Please see the FAQs page for our full cancellation policy.
Prairie PoCUS reserves the right to cancel a course 4 weeks prior to the course date if we have not received a minimum number of registrations. If this does occur, participants will have the option to move their registration to a future date or receive a full refund.